The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic has created an enormous challenge for laboratories and scientific communities worldwide. Currently, laboratories require cost-effective and rapid solutions to track the key SARS-CoV-2 variants currently in circulation, globally.
iPLEX Pro SARS-CoV-2 Panel
The SARS-CoV-2 panel from Agena Bioscience® enables the high-throughput and low-cost detection of COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 infection. The single-well multiplexed assay targets 5 highly conserved regions of the viral genome, providing high precision and a low limit of detection.
Main characteristics of the panel:
- ACCURATE DETECTION: Five SARS-CoV-2 assays multiplexed into a single reaction, targeting the nucleocapsid (N) gene and ORF1ab region
- MAXIMIZE THROUGHPUT: Process up to thousands of samples in a workday with a single MassARRAY System.
- SECURE RELIABLE SUPPLY – Overcome instrument and reagent shortages with a supply you can trust.
The iPLEX® Pro SARS-CoV-2 Panel is a single well, qualitative in vitro diagnostic assay containing the following:
- Three assays probing the viral nucleocapsid (N) gene
- One assay probing open reading frame 1, ORF1
- One assay probing ORF1ab
- One MS2 phage quality control assay to control for all steps from RNA extraction through to results
The SARS-CoV-2 Panel is designed for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid from SARS-CoV-2 in upper respiratory specimens and bronchoalveolar lavage (BAL) from individuals suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider.
The combined RT-PCR reaction together with high-throughput processing on the MassARRAY System enables testing up to hundreds or thousands of samples per day.
- RT-PCR/SAP/Extension Multiplex end-point RT-PCR followed by a single base extension reaction
- Target Sequence Detection. Automated analyte transfer and data acquisition
- Results Reporting. Simple, user-friendly reports
If you want more information, do not hesitate to ask us: