Everspark is a super-resolution microscopy buffer that offers multicolor, long-term and stable fluorescence imaging: prepare your samples one day, and image them every day for weeks. No more rushing your imaging. Prepare your slide, and image quietly whenever you want, even 3 to 4 weeks later. Image with red, far red and green dyes (eg. AF488). Use different colors either at the same time or one after the other.
- High stability over time for repeated measurements: One mounted sample is stable over 3 to 4 weeks and can be imaged multiple times
- Multicolor (incl. green): Compatible with green, red & far red dyes (JF646, JF549, AF647, CF647, DL550, CF568, DL650, CF680, SulfoCy5) and mEos2
- Ready to use: Can be used directly from the vial
- Up to 6 months performance: Individualized packaging for optimal longevity
- Techniques: PALM, MINFLUX, dSTORM, HILO and TIRF pattern