LABCLINICS, S.A. (hereinafter, “LABCLINICS”) with N.I.F. A-58118928 and domicile in C/ Industria, nº 54 – 08025 Barcelona, duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 7217, Book 6489 of the second Section, Folio 037, Sheet 82.609, Inscription 1th, manifests that is the owner of the website https://www.labclinics.com (hereinafter, the “Web“) in accordance with the obligations provided in Act 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the company of the information and electronic commerce (hereinafter, the “LSSI-CE”).
From LABCLINICS,we have a strong commitment to the protection of personal data and taking all safety precautions of your data. We also contractually require that trusted third parties who can process their personal data do the same.
We always do our best to protect your personal information and once we have received your personal information, we use strict procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorized access.
1.- Identity and contact information of the Data Controller
In the terms of the applicable data protection regulations and, especially, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the “RGPD”) and Organic Act 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter , the “LOPDGDD“), the Data Controller is:
|Data Controller||LABCLINICS, S.A.|
|Domicile||C/ Industria, n.º 54 – 08025 Barcelona|
|Telephone||934 464 700|
2.- Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles, which comply with the requirements of the RGPD:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
3.- Data collection and its confidentiality
The data provided to LABCLINICS by different channels, contact forms or any other procedure used to collect your data, will be carried out in accordance with current data protection regulations, and with the only purpose of providing the service that has been informed.
The transmission of data by the user of LABCLINICS (services (hereinafter, the “User”) through the Web, is carried out on a voluntary basis and being informed previously to the processing, of the use and its purposes.
LABCLINICS informs the User that only the necessary information to achieve the purpose of the processing is collected and, only the data that has been provided for the purpose(s) for which it was informed will be processed and, subsequently, authorized.
LABCLINICS, in its capacity as the Data Controller, guarantees confidentiality in the processing of all personal data of the User to which it has access. The Data Controller, like any other person involved in any phase of the processing, is subject to the strictest professional secrecy, with a special commitment to adopt the levels of protection and the necessary measures, both technical and organizational, to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, misuse, loss, theft, processing or unauthorized access.
However, you are warned and informed that technical measures are not infallible and unassailable, why, LABCLINICS can not be held responsible for such practices or their consequences, especially for the presence of viruses or other elements or the damages that may result from the presence of virus, connection or download by the User of content from the Web that cause changes in computer systems (hardware and software).
All the information that the User provides to LABCLINICS, must be truthful, and will be the unique responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that are made and for the damages they cause to LABCLINICS or third parties.
LABCLINICSreserves the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false information, without prejudice to other legal actions that may proceed.
4.- Data processing and purposes of the processing
The purposes of the processes carried out by LABCLINICS of the personal data of the User are:
|Data processing||Purposes of the processing||Legal basis for the processing|
|Query resolution||Respond to requests and queries raised through the Contact form enabled for this on the Web.||Data subject’s consent.|
|Sending commercial and/or promotional communications in electronic format.||Sending commercial communications of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, newsletter and other information about LABCLINICS products and services through electronic means.||Data subject’s consent.|
|Budget request||Attend and resolve requests for budgets for projects from clients and potential clients; and incorporate your data into our information systems and CRM.||Consent of the interested party and/or execution of the contract.|
4.1.- Data Category
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, TERMOCLUB collects and processes the following categories of User data:
- Contact data: Name, surnames, company, location, sector and email address.
- Own and third-party cookies are used, so information related to the User’s navigation is collected. For more information, visit our Cookies Policy
In relation to queries or requests made through the form available in the “CONTACT” section and in the BUDGET REQUEST, you may include a brief description of your query. Please note that personal inquiries cannot be answered, except those strictly established by current legislation. Under no circumstances will the User communicate data from special categories (for example: health data, religion, etc.). In case of doing so, the User exempts LABCLINICS, S.A. from all responsibility. In the event that queries or inappropriate content are sent, LABCLINICS, S.A will proceed to eliminate them.
5.- Data conservation
Personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary until the purpose for which they were collected ends, and as long as the cause that legitimized the processing of these personal data is maintained. Once the cause that legitimized the processing has finished, the personal data will be kept duly blocked for the period of time that is appropriate in order to comply with the legal limitation periods to avoid possible infractions. Once the possible actions in each case have been prescribed, the personal data will be erasured.
In the case of sending commercial communications and/or newsletter, personal data will be kept until the User unsubscribes from these communications. However, we may still need to contact you regarding important non-commercial information, as well as for any communication that is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
6.- Data processing by third parties and transfer
Depending on the purposes for which personal data is collected, your personal data may be processed by:
- Authorized LABCLINICS personnel or their representatives acting on their behalf, subject to the applicable data protection regulations in force.
- Public Administrations, Authorities and Agents, including Courts and Tribunals, when required by applicable regulations.
- Third-party external service providers that LABCLINICS hires and is necessary for the provision of the services offered by the latter, and that act as data processors that are the responsibility of LABCLINICS. All this only after taking the necessary measures to ensure that we can share such information in compliance with data protection regulations.
7.- International data transfers
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, transformation or liquidation of LABCLINICS,then, at our discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign information collected on the Web to one or more acquirers relevant parties, communicating the change of data controller of your data.
LABCLINICS and its necessary collaborators may carry out international transfers of your data to countries outside the European Economic Area, for example, to carry out marketing purposes and manage the CRM. These transfers are made only to providers that guarantee high security standards and are covered by the signing of standard contractual clauses, binding corporate regulations or other alternative mechanisms approved by the competent authorities, in accordance with the provisions of article 46 of the RGPD.
If there is a sale, merger, consolidation, change in corporate control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, transformation or liquidation of LABCLINICS then, at our discretion, we may transfer, sell or assign the information collected on the Web to one or more Relevant acquiring parties, notifying them of the change in data controller.
8.- Rights of the data subjects and their exercise
In accordance with the RGPD and the LOPDGDD, Users can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access: The User may ask LABCLINICS if it is processing their data and, if so, access them.
- Right of rectification: The User may request the rectification of the data if they are inaccurate, or complete the data that we have incomplete.
- Right to request the erasure of their data: At the moment in which the User exercises their right of erasure, all personal data linked to their account, as well as the information and content that are integrated into their profile will be canceled.
- Right to request the restriction of processing: In this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to object to processing: LABCLINICSwill stop processing personal data, with the exception that they must continue to be processed for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims
- Right to data portability: In the event that the User wants their data to be processed by another data controller, LABCLINICSwill facilitate the transfer of their data to the new controller.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on the automated processing of your personal data.
If the User has given consent for any specific purpose, they may withdraw it whenever they wish, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent previously to its withdrawal.
Anytime yoy can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability or object to the processing of your data, even carry out a claim in case you consider that LABCLINICS is processing your personal data inappropriately, by sending a written communication to the attention of LABCLINICS at the address C/ Industria, n.º 54 – 08025 Barcelona, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
You can use the models and forms on the rights referred to above by going to the official page of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es/es/derechos-y-deberes/conoce-tus-derechos). In addition, if you consider that LABCLINICS LABCLINICS is processing your personal data inappropriately, you can direct your claims to this Supervisory Authority https://www.aepd.es/es).
9.- Conditions of Use of the Web
The Web contains material prepared by LABCLINICSfor only information purposes. The information contained on the Web does not constitute in any way a means of professional advice and use is the sole responsibility of the User.
LABCLINICSwill not be in any way responsible for any errors or omissions that may exist in the information provided, nor the application or use that might be made of it.
10.- Intellectual property
All content on the Web, including text, trademarks, service marks logos, images, graphics and designs and/or any other elements inserted by LABCLINICS on the Web, are owned by LABCLINICS and are protected by current legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property
It is not allowed the use of such elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Web, whose rights to image, LABCLINICS have the right of exploitation. For any other use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
11.- Links to other websites
13.- Use of data for other purposes
Our policy is not to use your data for other purposes other than those that we have explained. However, if we need to use your data for different activities, always we ask their permission beforehand through clear ways for you to decide.
14.- Applicable legislation
The privacy of all the information provided, both that provided by the User through the different personal data request forms, and that accessible through the Web, is regulated by current data protection regulations, especially, by the RGPD and by the LOPDGDD.